Well, say here. To mourn the caurtito.
Now we have to build something for later "who are encouraged to organize an exhibition? Someone who takes the trouble to contact the place .. means, take an account of what comes out .. is divided between those who're interested (is paid to organizing the effort ..) and is ready .. probably paying less than what was paid in FAIM.
And we stop the nonsense of not inviting galleries .. going all the galleries to see what is being done. We are exposed, they look, buy ...
We do the same date as the FAIM 2007. I think something like that if I could draw attention to what you are doing this lady. Well ..
I do want the harmonious .. here in Montevideo but I think it is good that there armen in Madrid.
a hug from this hot Montevideo
Damian Ibarguren
0 comments:
Post a Comment