Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Culiando Mexicanas Lesbianas




am a Valencian painter for the first time I participated in this fair. I did look forward to the promised expectations regarding: the exhibition space, media, interesting contacts, number of visitors, much media attention and so much more. nuances that contributed to that I attend, despite finding exaggerated face, calling attention to me and said it was not to be funded ....



I feel squeezed like an orange or lemon for all purposes. What I regret is that the juice from the fruits, collected in the glass of my effort has been "swallowed" by the walls, lights and carpet fair no dynamism, FAIM, far from promoting my work, my effort and spent my money made me feel cheated and deceived (which is not the same.)





Metaphors and complaints aside, FAIM has been:

1)
A showcase without spectators.

2)
wrong place, at that time, for an Art Fair in which to mount objects to display and acquire (if any) were "contingent" some terrible hits.

3)
A significant gap in the media: conspicuous by its absence.

4)
A Fair which has suffered from management approach to also benefit the participating artists: in terms of expectations as originally proposed and received treatment.

5)
The Independent Art Fair of Madrid (FAIM 2006), in which, perhaps, have dominated economic and social interests covered under the lure, again, of the cultural.



I think they should demand accountability through the legal and institutional management of the Director Ms. Marta Lueje. Well, besides the above, this show has been in terms of management "to see that it really does not do."



M ª Jesús Soler Ferrandez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment