Tuesday, March 6, 2007
Scaricare Pokemon Soul Silver
FAIM 2006 was for me the first fair she attended as a "professional"
in my long and checkered career as an artist. One can understand well the excitement and nerves
with which I loaded my pictures in the car on the fateful OPENING
FAIM.
was excited about showing my work in a forum as large as a
FAIR in Madrid. And I had a lot of enthusiasm for selling my paintings and so
recover the investment made and even get some money back to reinvest in the business
so hard and go in the gap. As you can see it looks like the story
of milk, but so are many artists.
Well all these projects and illusions were turning into
bad omens from the day of the inauguration:
absolute disarray by the "organization" Grossly Inadequate
artists in terms of information, technical assistance in the installation .. ......... In short a
disaster if it were not for the solidarity expressed by all concerned in this cluster
disaster and folly.
The atmosphere that defined the opening
was the general tone for the rest of the fair: poor attention to participants
no advertising, public ignorance therefore, inexcusable delay
the catalog, bad signs at the entrances ,.............
I'm tired of having everything that was wrong.
Therefore, for my part, the balance sheet can not be more negative: A WRONG THING DONE
.
be fair, all adverse situation you can find something positive
: I sold a couple of pictures with which I covered
registration costs, and also made a few friends that day follow him
being. But this fact certainly was not due to "good organization" FAIR
.
The fun times and good friends from the military did not justify its
exstencia It was a mess for everyone. The MILI
spent a hard time in FAIM too. Both were wrong. Javier Sanchez
Toledo, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment