My support
... yes, I was well ... but it is true that thanks to my contacts, and luckily I live in Madrid, I have friends and took the trouble to get close enough to there, in spite of being quite an ordeal ... as not to go by helicopter ...
totally agree with the lack of advertising. That hurt a lot, not a newspaper, or a cultural review, or supplement, or a wedge on the radio, no mention was made of nothing ... A shame!, especially for a show in Madrid! my people were looking for, and nothing ... no internet!
On behalf of the organization, left a bitter taste. If the Arts promotes the encounter with the impossible .. it is assumed that the places they visit should be magical. And FAIM did everything possible to attract public and media worthy of any opinion.
strange to me that television was only a thematic channel input to exclude everything that is not video-technology ...
best, contacts, among artists, and the effort of each to show the world their way of expressing ...
there goes all my sympathy for my colleagues! Moldovan Anka
0 comments:
Post a Comment