Monday, March 19, 2007

Can I Use Veet For Removing Hair At Genital Area

I have advanced

Just as the magazine No 112 has posted an article to quad page extolling the Fair of FAIM is welcome also publish this article or another of similar characteristics you get written and signed by a number of artists to give know the true face of what was fair FAIM should rather be called the Fiasco of Faim and that it does not comply with any of the premises from which he had spoken when they put so nice to us to participate in it : It was not visited by any gallery in Madrid that none of them knew of their existence. Not visited by any citizen of Madrid who was not relative or friend of one of the exhibiting artists. did not know its existence anywhere in Madrid. It did not sell anything beyond 70% of sales that lied and said it had sold in previous years. In short no, no, not satisfied none of the bystanders were loaded with hope and expectations and as we are a large number of artists and collaborating artists that we have been deceived, ignored, duped and cheated in this fair, we do not the management of the fair this year fool get new artists and make them look like we have seen we MEROS PAGANINIS swelling current account who organized it. Start

my writing that I have advanced and clarified this to mean that if I had not seen the magazine article where he praises I repeat this show I would not now clarifying the truth that happened there and let record a bit of what I and my colleagues live from outside than the inside would probably have more dark things that ask for explanations, so I do not want to extend publiquéis just thankful that the letter to at least the artists who read this OUR FAIM magazine know what it is. Greetings

Maica Alonso

0 comments:

Post a Comment