return to business FAIM
CLARIFICATION
FAIM 7 EDITION 2006:
Price display: € 1,900
= 1 Stand 2 panels consisting of 3 x 3'66 meters each.
€ 1,100 = 1 3 x 3'66 panel meters.
was decided to hire the "STAND?, Not the panel, so as not to share the work
or mixed with the other participants.
When it comes time to hang the work in the "STAND?, I suggest
two trivial remarks: 1 ª. The magnitude of 3'66 meters would be the height
panels STAND "?, So that the width of each of them would
3 meters, which at no time was reported to
clarity in the recruitment of "STAND? (For everyone knows that the best height
to see a plastic work is
up to view, ie 3'66 meters) As I said, the width of each panel
be 3 meters, what would be a "STAND?
6-feet wide, and not 7'32 meters (significant difference). AND 2.
In the extension of my "STAND?, And without interruption, the work of another artist
.
I think we all understand that installation stand by itself and closed
where present, and where the tenant (as the Royal English Academy
: lessee. Comes to rent. Lease, transfer or purchase price
enjoyment or use of things temporal ,
works or services.) Ergo, if he "acquired
time enjoyment or use temporary things," my decision is to exhibit at the booth
the work that interests me, not that the " address? Event
interested in putting my hand, without a physical separation
check the "border" between stands, and therefore seems to come
the same exhibitor. If I'm wrong, please clarify or comment
respectable. (I recommend a visit
any fair or market, to see if the various exhibitors share
wall as "friendly.")
check my documents to see if they had hired a "STAND? And to
my surprise it was. I had rented a FULL STAND, NOT STAND A SHARED
.
Anyway, I decide not to argue, and hang the work on my "STAND?.
the fair opens, and the area we do not appear
or flies. According to later comments, he even served a
"cocktail? in that bar, cafe and kiosk ... I guess Ms.
director and his acolytes would give a good account, because in our area, where we had the "
STAND?, He shared booth and I said, do not we learn anything
.
During the second day following the absence of the public is the dominant trend
. Commenting
with fellow exhibitors who had been reviewing
newspapers, magazines, television and radio programs, etc.,
perceive that this promotion is assured us that he would get
the fair had been nil. Mrs. director and his acolytes had not lifted a finger
in this promotion, promotion we had paid between
all exhibitors for it go ahead. Well, maybe not all
. Some ...
Later, upon receiving the catalog commemorating the event, I feel that
the show has received several grants and subsidies from
different stakeholders, institutions and companies. Grants and subsidies
I do not know where to have ended, or whose hands
... Only one issue that makes me uneasy, and is whether Ms. director and his acolytes
were aware of the existence of these grants and subsidies
... Ultimately, I've been cheated, I have been fooled, I have
none. After the investment to participate in FAIM
7 th edition, this has not been reflected in something as basic and fundamental
as promoting it, I suspect was the work of Ms.
. director (who, incidentally, I know) and his acolytes.
Characters who have not bothered to carry out the task
advertising, to inform the media, newspapers,
magazines, television, etc. Of course, all this entail costs, costs that diminish the income
Mrs. director and his acolytes.
Regards, José Ricós
0 comments:
Post a Comment