Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Antique Projection Slides

FAIM Edition VII. Misadventures of MY FIRST SAFARI

Once upon a time ... and decided to participate in Safari, if I remember correctly (tend to forget the unpleasant things) called FAIM VII edition.
tansferencia After payment by bank of 1,900 euros 07/24/1906, the contract of an area of \u200b\u200b3x3 m., I left for Madrid on September 27 of this, relax in the hotel who had booked and getting fresh to next day to join the rest of the expedition.

Day 28 September, according to the saints S. Neon ("I'll need light?). The scheduled time of 09.00 h. From the hotel to the point of concentration Pabellon de la Pipa and preventing unpredictable, including the lack of indicators, only two, poorly made, did more kms. that if he had participated in Lemans, but arrive before the scheduled time of appointment. What was my surprise when I report that the doors do not open until 12.00 h. after certain prayers, the opening is achieved, any request please.
Once inside, mid morning and without the presence of Isabel Gemio, another surprise the space he had hired was not such, they offered me a wall of 6m. My installation was set for an angle of 3x3m. but no, had to be the wall of 6m. Time passed and I can not mount and I finally offered to share with other exhibitors 3X6X3 space m. take it or leave it ... and I had to agree because at 18.00 h. according to a note received, had to be all finished and I like to be respectful of the rules, usually.
According to the circular, at 20.00 h. Opening Ceremony? Where Monico or Monicaco (man of bad trace or lesser value, according to the dictionary) would serve a cocktail party for artists and guests in the Cafeteria? Anything you can call "Cafeteria?. My guests and I stayed outside to feel embarrassed, had been the first time to participate in such a vandalism, my education and ethical principles do not allow me to attend events with a lack of protocol.
They told me to attended a Minister and I think it was the truth, those chosen by some people and when they go to places dress in A. Ruiz de la Prada. Sites will be important, because there came along a normal and she was the Director of the Fair, how awful with jeans (not marked) and a print shirt (depending on the Boutique told me EVERYTHING CIEN), clothing (hence recognize it) not take away throughout the Fair and I wonder what would stay overnight in the premises as a security officer? Not ... Luckily my friends took me to dinner at a fantastic restaurant in Madrid. Overwhelmed as a fairground like that!

Day 29 September: saints. Day of the Holy Archangels. Is chance to defend us? I read Exhibitors Circular ... to any incident ... please report to the Stas. Hostess? Would be feeding the executive committee or entertaining the honor roll, out of 15 components that were, at least I only met two gazelles: Harriet West and Monica Santos, which was due to remedying and calming my bad posture , ranging in crescendo at times.
The massive influx of visitors was a show (or someone mistakenly entered), the hostesses alleged invitations were overwhelmed by redeeming vouchers for "a meal." There in the "Restaurant"?, Linen hand-embroidered silk, glass of La Granja, from Dishes Cartuja, ... (that yes, all made in spain) to the service, uniformed and trained in the best hotel and catering schools in the country (each their own). Not to mention the Charter, lined in genuine crocodile skin, good selection of starters and surprises so bold as to decompose the "Fideua Gandia", well, duty court. Luckily we found our seats near the reserve, the Tent of seafood, which was our salvation. At mealtimes, the Fed moved to it.
How serious the situation, which until Hairdresser of the hotel where I stayed, was presented this afternoon with a bag of ice cubes, glasses of "crystal" and our brand of whiskey, an offering that we thanked components of the petitions contained in table installed between two stands of Valencian, according to the Impresentable exact words of the Director of Safari, a curious note, was still without going forward and if he did it on the way to somewhere, he did the opposite wax ?, I recognized it had not yet changed his clothes and thought, my God, if the interior is the same ... or Chanel 5 intervene.
wanted the hour of departure, as I knew, thanks to indications or did not arrive or were lost along the way and arrived late. Dinner at selected sites, were the moments where we thought to get the ecstasy.

Day 30 September: saints, including S. Jeronimo. Is it because the translation? Because there who had not dodged. Leaving the hotel to address the reserve had become a real nightmare, but it kept me thinking that eventually I would have the Director and the curious will have changed is it today? It was now an obsession. After a few hours ... over there appeared the "cebrita" ... disappointment, jeans (no mark) and a print shirt of ALL A HUNDRED. And to think that years ago, I used hair brushes "marta" for my gouaches and watercolors, that fate! now repels them.
During the follow day expedition mates knowing, wonderful people and great professionals, while trying to meet with any camera, ya que estoy habituado a ellas y en TV doy buena imagen, pues no, salian corriendo delante de mi, (solo vi una) ¿no tendrian cinta para grabar? ¿lo tendrian prohibido por la Direccion por ser Valenciano?. En fin, en vista del fracaso, intente buscar las Instalaciones Artisticas, la Sala de Coloquios y Conferencias en las que distintas personalidades relevantes del arte darian sus charlas, las esculturas de hielo, el arte efimero floral, las zonas de prensa especializada,… bueno toda una "HARTA" de mentiras que no vienen a cuento y no entiendo. Solo pude ver y porque estaba frente a mi puesto (de la reserva) y el dia que vino la susodicha Ministra, a un tipo semidesnudo dentro de una jaula, intentando emular a Tarzan, que with a knife (or even a knife) broke a work slowly, allegedly made by him, ... there were waste, because Tarzan went in search of Chita and never heard from him, not even to pick up all waste that were there.

Day October 1: Santa Maxima, among others, can be applied so as not to do? Is that even the Saints was adequate. With great humility, we must continue to request that all you see the store, type camp. Lucia other clothes to feel handsome and thus get lost and any visitor to enter the premises ... nor for that. As the outrage was coming over to me contrary standards (good school, I had in those days), I entered through the head to collect my stuff and get out of there. Thought and deed. A half later I was on the street ... God that feeling, I felt free person. Never at any point in my life, I felt so bad, belittled, humiliated, deceived, cheated, helpless ... and many more adjectives, unfortunately negative. Now I have no. Revistart 112, and the page. Zebra 25, even has the nerve to make some inappropriate statements untimely. Have you no dignity, no shame, nor know DAUGHTER MIA. Shut your mouth and what we have stolen and cheated and stole to subsidies, buy clothes and back out of the hustle and bustle, we will be happier without you.
only wish you long life behind bars if possible. Hope and grace that we want. AMEN.
But I'm a good person, I give you a wish, MARTA Lueje:
May your life be so sensitive and beautiful

Do not know ...

If you live or sleep.

With all my love: Aunion
Vicente Miguel Costa

0 comments:

Post a Comment