This post is dedicated to those MPs and parliamentary candidates with whom I have had personal dealings in recent months. Personal opinions that may be of interest to you and a way to come near some of the candidates:
1 .- Juan Fernando López Aguilar.
2 .- Ramón Jáuregui.
3 .- Magdalena Álvarez.
4 .- María Badia.
5 .- Miguel Angel Martínez, example of ideological and political resistance to many tyrannies. A socialist from the truth, the usual.
6 .- Carmen Romero. 7 .-
Alejandro Cercas, whom I was amazed at his calmness on the day before the vote of the directors of the 65 hours his report. His calm me confidence and desire to continue working for the Citizens' Social Europe we all want.
Iratxe 8 .- Garcia, wonderful person as they come. Also nice and close has left me impressed with his ability to work in the Committee on Regional Development. Get it again in the European Parliament, I have certainly be a unique opportunity for all.
9 .- Enrique Guerrero.
10 .- Ines Ayala, the first MEP I met in my life. She's very hardworking, but at the same time does not forget anyone. Undoubtedly a landmark in my political education. 11 .- Antolin Sanchez
Presedo.
12 .- Andrés Perelló. 13 .- Raimon Obiols
. 14 .- Eider Gardeazabal
Rubial.
15 .- María de los Angeles Aviles.
16 .- Luis Yanez, besides being a historical, not someone who fails his people and willing to sacrifice much of their lives for the common interest.
17 .- Antonio Masip, or will power over all things. Rarely have I seen a head so well established and square in politics. A great reference Asturias.
18 .- Jose Pablo González Durán.
19 .- Maria Muniz de Urquiza. If you speak well of your boss making you people per ball. However, I can only have real words: direct, hard working and teaching. Perhaps one of the people has taught me the most.
20 .- Teresa Riera.
21 .- Ricardo Cortés.
22 .- Sergio Gutierrez. The best of the Secretaries-General have had the Socialist Youth of Spain. Sure your vision and your work will be unique.
23 .- María Irigoyen. 24 .- Nuria
PARLON.
25 .- Dolores García del Hierro.
Well, I hope my comments on some of our candidates encourage you to vote even harder.
1 .- Juan Fernando López Aguilar.
2 .- Ramón Jáuregui.
3 .- Magdalena Álvarez.
4 .- María Badia.
5 .- Miguel Angel Martínez, example of ideological and political resistance to many tyrannies. A socialist from the truth, the usual.
6 .- Carmen Romero. 7 .-
Alejandro Cercas, whom I was amazed at his calmness on the day before the vote of the directors of the 65 hours his report. His calm me confidence and desire to continue working for the Citizens' Social Europe we all want.
Iratxe 8 .- Garcia, wonderful person as they come. Also nice and close has left me impressed with his ability to work in the Committee on Regional Development. Get it again in the European Parliament, I have certainly be a unique opportunity for all.
9 .- Enrique Guerrero.
10 .- Ines Ayala, the first MEP I met in my life. She's very hardworking, but at the same time does not forget anyone. Undoubtedly a landmark in my political education. 11 .- Antolin Sanchez
Presedo.
12 .- Andrés Perelló. 13 .- Raimon Obiols
. 14 .- Eider Gardeazabal
Rubial.
15 .- María de los Angeles Aviles.
16 .- Luis Yanez, besides being a historical, not someone who fails his people and willing to sacrifice much of their lives for the common interest.
17 .- Antonio Masip, or will power over all things. Rarely have I seen a head so well established and square in politics. A great reference Asturias.
18 .- Jose Pablo González Durán.
19 .- Maria Muniz de Urquiza. If you speak well of your boss making you people per ball. However, I can only have real words: direct, hard working and teaching. Perhaps one of the people has taught me the most.
20 .- Teresa Riera.
21 .- Ricardo Cortés.
22 .- Sergio Gutierrez. The best of the Secretaries-General have had the Socialist Youth of Spain. Sure your vision and your work will be unique.
23 .- María Irigoyen. 24 .- Nuria
PARLON.
25 .- Dolores García del Hierro.
Well, I hope my comments on some of our candidates encourage you to vote even harder.
0 comments:
Post a Comment