REFLECTIONS OF A MISTRESS.
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Pokemon Chaos Black Pokemon Liste
WITH THE DRUG IN THE KITCHEN.
I woke up with the moans of pain from my husband. He said he felt an intense pain in the kidney and believe you may be a calculation that happened, scraping something ... ask me in middle of the night to find a home remedy to relieve his intense suffering and to avoid with this, the trip to Emergency , which is a nuisance, since apart from the long wait all they do is give you a shot for an upset. As a good modern housewife, I was ready to turn on the computer and look at sites, home remedies for kidney stones. I discover with great surprise that there are a lot of pages with possible solutions. Select three that are provided, as I have the ingredients on hand:
First solution: I squeeze lemons until three tablespoons and then dissolved with a half cup of water to take it.
Second solution: Ask to lie to the right ... somehow this position as Latin American beliefs, helps to dislodge calculation and, therefore, feel a relief.
Third solution: I have to boil a liter of water, an ounce of ginger for ten minutes and then put the liquid on a cloth and use it as a poultice in the area of \u200b\u200byour back, it hurts ... then I am presented with a dilemma: how much a ounce?, because here in Chile we measure everything in grams or milliliters ... now turn to Wikipedia, "knowledge on the fly" and discover that one ounce is approximately equivalent to 29 grams and if that I measure in milliliters is about two tablespoons : I use my wits to achieve these two tablespoons grated ginger to get that amount.
I keep all the recommended steps and ... oh, miracle! , My husband starts to feel the pain subsides slowly ... do not really know which of the three remedies effect him, but helped him, helped him .... So I thank San Internet and all those generous anonymous people who build these pages and disseminate knowledge and wisdom of the home remedies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment