Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bible Verses For House Warminginvitation

madness of love.




do you know a love

if all you remember

were sobajeos and



lay panting in the recesses

of helplessness.



If

the years rolled up and go back to yesterday ...

fucked if I'm unraveling the meager



miracles still I can not forget

and urged to write

these doodles, made

hand to memories,

suddenly comes to me



that afternoon came as a miracle

a boy more beautiful than the sun:

a dark brown long hair

with his naive look

suácate snatched a surprise

my love

since that magical moment

all I wanted was to be together

the baby, touching his mouth

carnation

splashing wet kisses ...

spurt in that flash Udry
give me a chocolate
:

I gathered courage and

on its twenty-first birthday I presented

Eva dressed

and the picture he had stolen

stuck in the heart.



ROSA MARIA RODRIGUEZ ARAYA.



poetic adaptation of the story of Peter Lemebel: "Too bad that does not hurt YOUR NAME NOW

0 comments:

Post a Comment