Politeia 2009
The Politeia Young has ended after five days of intense work in which young people of the entities belonging to CJE we discussed and worked on international relations, sexual health, disability, integration, equality and a million topics.
Despite the inclement weather (mid-summer Albacete is a barren desert, dusty, dry and with a ground water that tastes, smells of earth and looks like soil), I think the experience has been positive for all and all the participants.
Personally, I have to say, has helped me a lot: I learned I could compare points of view, I have taken ideas and above all, has given me great encouragement to continue on a more just, egalitarian and advanced. Come on, that this Politeia Youth 2009 'Ciudad de Albacete' has made me have 'green shoots' in my brain.
In conjunction between professional and personal, I'll stick with such a great round table Cadena Ser-Hoy por Hoy Albacete! - Along with Cesar-CJCM-Dani Lostao-CJE-Anabel-CJA-and the undersigned ... A wonderful experience and which I enjoyed as a child with new shoes.
Well, I could keep writing for hours, but we must end this post, I have to pack my stuff for my holidays in the States! ;-) Happy Summer
0 comments:
Post a Comment