spend a few days since I explode political espionage scandal in Madrid. The days pass and things blur, not only by the lack of transparency involved, but the opacity of the Popular Party in general.
Regardless of political and judicial reviews that can be made of such alleged atrocity-anti-democratic, anti-constitutional, anti-institutional, anti-principles, etc. .- I would like to know which way I can explain to other colleagues clearance that situation unlikely and unbelievable.
I think this scandal and not only discredits the PP, but what is worse, all the institutions. Esperanza Aguirre, and his concept of responsibility policy, is not only killing the services of the Community of Madrid, but his political credibility and institutional value, not only nationally but also internationally (see what happens with the Olympic Games, to cite one example .)
Regardless of political and judicial reviews that can be made of such alleged atrocity-anti-democratic, anti-constitutional, anti-institutional, anti-principles, etc. .- I would like to know which way I can explain to other colleagues clearance that situation unlikely and unbelievable.
I think this scandal and not only discredits the PP, but what is worse, all the institutions. Esperanza Aguirre, and his concept of responsibility policy, is not only killing the services of the Community of Madrid, but his political credibility and institutional value, not only nationally but also internationally (see what happens with the Olympic Games, to cite one example .)
0 comments:
Post a Comment